Friday, January 9, 2009

A wild morning

This morning everyone had something to do. Ken's mom had yoga on the beach, Ken and his dad went to find horse manure for their garden, I was left to my own accord. I decided to sit on the porch and catch up on phone calls, e-mails, and blogging. I glanced up to admire the view as I was talking to my dad about the Gators Championship win last night (Go Gators!)and saw something in the grass that seemed out of place. The iguana moved from the grass to the tiled patio, I was lucky enough to have my camera handy and snapped the above picture. I startled it taking its picture so it didn't hang out as long as I might have hoped.
I forgot how much I love clouds. The kind that don't constantly drip but contain soft brilliant colors. I can't wait for our first thunder storm.
Ken & his dad manuring the beginnings of their garden.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

i love that you are sharing all of this. it looks like halycon days. reminds me of when i lived in bermuda. i envy you!

snow day here. no school. i have no idea how much snow we have so far this year nor do i have any clue as to how much has been dumped on us since yesterday morning (a lot), but i just hate it!