Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The best thing about Largo is family and friends

The above is my first grade picture. 

I made it safe to Largo. It's as if I never left. Tons of traffic, lots of shopping options, warmish weather, and family. I have been here for two full days, jammed pack with visiting. I met my 6 month old niece for the first time. She is all smiles with big blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and cubby cheeks. She is very cute! I have spent time with my great Aunt, my Pop, my Dad, my sister, one brother, two nephews, and one niece... in two days...Wooh! 

Below are a few pictures of us kids when we were cute. I am the youngest.



4 comments:

Anji Gallanos said...

You are precious...OMG!!

Cathy said...

too cute!

fritz said...

was i even wearing shorts or was the trapper keeper so big you couldnt see them? i dont remember. i might have been in my underwear thinking my sock were long enough that no one would notice!

fritz said...

i think the first picture is the best. you look so bored youre eating your fingers. jodi looks like she just pooped her pants. me and lance look like its the funniest thing to ever happen. i think it sums up our childhood perfectly! lol.