Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last day in Puerto Rico

Tomorrow is my last full day in PR. I am tan and rested. I have rediscovered my love for swimming and having salty beach hair. I look forward to seeing my family and friends in the Tampa area, but if it's just too cold (55 degrees in Tampa tonight) I am reassured knowing that I can fly back to PR for a mere $77 +tax on Jetblue Airlines from Orlando (What a deal, coming from Juneau it's amazing to fly anywhere for under $1,000). I will be posting more PR beach pictures once I develop my waterproof 35mm camera. 

These images are of Shacks at dusk. Same day different directions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful.
I also love salty hair!
If you EVER need a travel companion to PR I think I know the girl for you.
Her name is Anna.
I can't wait to see you!
You've missed the really cold weather (actual FROST on the ground!) and now it's warming back up.

Cathy said...

hey, i like salty hair, too! gosh, $77?? that's about what it cost to take 3 people to the movies in juneau--LOL!
we are in winter storm watch. remember that when you are "cold" at 55 degrees, ok?

Jenyfer said...

You ladies make me smile...