Thursday, December 18, 2008




We have a closet inside of our closet (a.k.a The Grinch Closet)It is a scary kind of closet. One you could easily imagine some kind of troll or Grinch living in, hence the name. Well, the other day Ken braved this small strange space and found a box of my clothing that would have been in there since we moved to Alaska two years ago. It was a very exciting day for me, my birthday and Christmas wrapped into one. I now have a brand new/old wardrobe. I recommend that tomorrow you pack up a box of clothing you don't wear. Hide them from yourself. When you rediscover this hidden treasure it will make your day. Ken had the same experience with his comedy Cd's. 

There are perks to packing.

2 comments:

Genestock said...

Hi Jennyfer and Ken,

Sorry to hear you are leaving! It seems like just yesterday I was having the welcome to Juneau party. Damn the paper industry!
I wish you well in your next adventure! You can check in with me if you'd like - http://mico-nelsonarchives.blogspot.com/
best,

Courtney Nelson

Jenyfer said...

Thanks Courtney!