Friday, December 19, 2008

My last day at The Creating Place


What a wonderful experience it's been managing The Creating Place.

I had a great time learning how to craft. I enjoyed helping and swapping ideas with all of the creative customers. 

Thank you Anji and Amy for taking me in and teaching me to think outside the fine art box, the details of managing a small business, and mostly for being my creative inspiration and friends. I will miss you very much and look forward to following your future endeavors.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sad little post.
I was so excited for you when you got this job...and a little jealous! What a great place to have worked...such an inspiring atmosphere. I'm sorry your time with them is ending and that they are closing their doors. It always makes me sad when a store that is so unique and exciting has to close. It doesn't bode well for the little boutique I have in my "one day" file!
love you!
-anna

Jenyfer said...

I don't think you should give up on the little boutique in your "one day" file. Location is the key. A town/city with lots and lots of crafty people coming from all over all year round...?? Sounds like a great place to live right.